Explore. Build. Conquer. EVE Online immerses you in a sci-fi experience where your every action can have rippling effects across a massive online universe. Team with and compete against over 500,000 players in epic starship battles or wage economic warfare on the galactic player-controlled market.
- Multiple PVP systems – Enlist in Factional Warfare as a loyalist of one of the four races of EVE, dodge the law as a deep space pirate or take arms in the large-scale conflict of alliance warfare where battles can consist of over a thousand pilots clashing for supremacy among the stars. EVE online lets you choose the type of PVP that fits your playstyle.
- Massive Player-Driven Economy – Everything bought and sold on the EVE Online market is manufactured and traded by players. Buy and sell orders, contracts, courier agreements and many other tools of trade are available to let players carve their industrial empire. Rise to the top as a savvy entrepreneur or a member of one of the many existing mega-corporations in EVE.
- Explorations, Mining, Missions – EVE Online offers a diverse range of progression paths. Players can advance as merchants, industrialists, politicians, spies or any number of other careers without limitation. Hundreds of trainable skills and open gameplay allow you to define the role you want to play in the virtual universe.
- Liberating character advancement - Never "grind" for a skill again. Passive skill gain system allows your skills to increase even while you're offline.
- Single-shard universe - Join hundreds of thousands of players in the same persistent universe, where your fame or infamy is not confined to just a subset of the playerbase.
- Free expansions – You will never be charged for an EVE expansion - as the EVE universe grows, so do the benefits of your subscription.
- Play for FREE – Established players can eventually pay for their game time with in-game money they earn while playing.
RPG, Action, Strategy, MMO
May 6, 2003
Keyboard + mouse